How To Fix CAR Stereo That Keeps Resetting Loses Presets

Common issues: My Car CD Player Keeps Resetting, My Car Radio Keeps Resetting, Car Radio Clock Keeps Resetting, Pioneer Stereo Wont Save Settings, Why Does My Car Stereo Keep Resetting, Car Stereo Memory Wire, Car Radio Loses Presets, My Car CD Player Resets Every Time, Why Does My Car Stereo Keep Resetting Everytime.

car stereo memory wire wiring harness color code diagram
car stereo keeps resetting settings
If you have installed a car stereo, each and every time you turn off the cars ignition the settings are gone such as the clock and present, the memory wire has not been connected. This yellow wire should get constant power all the time, the red wire on the harness should only get power when the key is turned on also known as the accessory wire.




Previous Post
Next Post

0 Comments: